Camp Whitney Wish List
Camp Whitney 2016 Wish List
- NEW Medium duty generator (1200 -2400 W) on wheels
- NEW standard drip coffee maker 12 cup
- Plastic glasses (8-12 oz), 60-100
- Basic tools
- Locking tool box
- Mattresses cover cot size
- Wood for decking (not scraps), green treated for household use
- New 30 cup coffee urn
- Good quality drawer chests (for cabins, 24-36 inches wide, up to 30" high)
- Area rugs in GOOD quality, 5-8 feet wide, by 7-12 feet long
- And….. we collect Canadian Tire Money!!
We do appreciate generosity, and donations of food times can keep the bills down.
We are however required to operate under the following stipulations:
- Meat products (beef, chicken pork, unprocessed) must be frozen with all ingredients listed and prepared or packaged in a commercial facility.
- Canned goods such as beans, low sodium pasta sauces, fruit juices are acceptable
- Dried goods such as pastas, flour pancake mixes in original packages
- Baked goods only if ingredients listed, and prepared in a commercial certified facility
- Bulk, peanut free candy
With all food donations please call ahead to make arrangements with the camp Director Adrienne Christopherson at 403-975-1348 one week prior to donation.
Donations will only be accepted on Sunday afternoon between 2 and 4 PM. For health reasons we reserve the right to refuse any food donations which do meet camp criteria.
Camp Whitney’s website: www.camp-whitney.ca
Facebook: Camp Whitney United Church Camp
Connect with us about camp registration information and employment/volunteer opportunities.
Our camp email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.