1. This Week:
***Call Loretta if you would like to set up an ‘energy healing’ appointment. 306-387-6601, Cell 780-808-1700
2. Finance Committee meet at 5 p.m. Monday, May 16th in the Meeting Room.
3. Gilchrist/Struthers Unit meet at 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, May 17th in the Meeting Room.
4. Fair Booth Committee Meeting - Tuesday, May 17th at 7:30 p.m. in the Meeting Room. Anyone interested in joining the committee is welcome to attend.
5. Grace Choir – Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
6. Thank You & You & You!!!
U.C.W. thank all of the people involved in making the Spring Garage Sale such a great success. Without all your help it could not have happened. $7,180.40 was raised for the work of U.C.W.
8. Bulletin announcements – please have them in by Wednesday for the following Sunday
***Monday ( May 9th ) morning the front door to the church was found unlocked – a key had been used from the outside to unlock it.
9. Grad Committee ask that anyone knowing of grade 12 grads from our church family please contact Loretta Mitchell 306-387-6601. Grad Sunday is May 29th.
10. Could you provide a ride to church on Sundays?
A couple of people at the Pioneer Lodge would like rides to church on Sunday. If you can help out talk to Shirley Aston or Carol Bugiak.
11. Looking ahead: Worship leaders
May 22 – Joyce Dickson June 12 - Rev. Paul DuVal
May 29 – Grad Sunday June 19 – Pat Ribey
June 5 – Rev. Tom Sawyer June 26 – Rev. Tom Sawyer
12. Western Women’s Conference 2011
September 23rd to 25th or September 23rd to 27th – more details at www.naramatacentre.net
13. YOUTH NEWS
***Please mark Oct. 21-23 on your calendars as we are hosting the Sr. Youth Rally (grades 10-12) for the Alberta Northwest Conference. We will have a list of jobs posted for you to volunteer your time. Some of the jobs will include nighttime supervision, first aid support, leading a workshop, general maintenance and food preparations(no nuts here). Contact Loretta Mitchell for more information at 306-387-6601.
14. Central Board is forming a "task group" to prepare a draft policy on matters related to receiving, investing and using legacy gifts and bequests. If you or someone you know is interested in his project, please contact Morris Smith, Chair of Central Board.
15. Caring for our Church Family: Any prayer requests for the day, any joys or concerns you might have for yourself, someone you care about, this community, or the world will be raised up to God as our ‘prayers of the people’. Please write your requests for prayers on the board in the narthex.
16. Friendship & Visitation Committee ask that if you have a family member or know of someone who is ill in hospital or at home, please call the office and let us know. Rev. Tom and members of our Friendship and Visitation Committee would like to offer support with a visit, call or card but only have access to this information from you. (we have no access to the forms you fill out at the hospital)
17. Prayer Chain: If you would like someone remembered in prayer, please contact Helen Murdoch (875-2929) or leave the name on the collection plate or at the office (please indicate for prayer chain)
1. This Week: