How to Apply for LEGACY GIFT GRANT
LEGACY GIFTS COMMITTEE, Grace United Church is pleased to invite applications from groups and individuals for LEGACY GIFT GRANTS. These grants are made possible by Legacy, or Planned Gifts made to Grace United Church, Lloydminster, from an estate, trust or annuity.
Applications may be made for any amount of money, large or small, for initiatives that advance the mission of Grace United Church, in our community and the world. The annual total of approved grants will depend on the budgeted amount established by the congregation of Grace United Church.
Individuals and families interested in contributing to the mission of Grace United Church through its LEGACY FUND are invited to contact Grace United for further information.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
1. Name of the applicant and the Official Standing Committee, of Central Board of Grace United Church, Lloydminster, to whom the applicant(s) reports.
2. Names of all individuals responsible for this project/event.
3. Name one contact person to report to Legacy Gifts Grants.
4. A short (2 or 3 sentence) description of the initiative and how it relates to one or more of the grant criteria.
5. A detailed timeline for the completion of the project/event.
6. A detailed budget listing all anticipated Income and expenses for the initiative.
7. Two quotes for any capital items.
8. Information about any matching grant monies. Preference will be given to projects/events that have funding from other sources.
9. In the case of a grant to an individual, the Social Insurance Number of the recipient must be included.
Approved: Motion 2014-9 Jan. 29, 2014
The COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM, must be signed by an officer of the committee/group who has signing authority.
Hand Deliver, mail or email the completed Application to:
Grace United Church, 4708 – 50 Ave.
Lloydminster. AB, T9V 0W4
Send email submissions to:
email@example.com and include on the subject line: Legacy Grant Application.
Semi annual CLOSING DATES for applications are
March 1 and October 1 each year.
A written approval letter may be expected within approximately 30 days.
GRANT MONEY WILL BE AWARDED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE LEGACY GIFTS COMMITTEE WHO WILL CONSIDER ALL COMPLETE GRANT APPLICATIONS. THIS DECISION IS FINAL.
REPORTS will be required to show progress for project/event at defined intervals which will be stated in the approval letter.
FINAL REPORT in writing due within 90 days of the completed event/project will include a detailed financial report. Receipts are not required to be included, but may be requested.